The purpose of this Cookies Policy (hereinafter, the “Policy”) is to advise users (hereinafter, “Users”) about the cookies that could be installed in their browsers as they navigate the website https://us.jimmylion.com/ (in hereinafter, the “Website”), owned by JLION CLOTHING S.L. (onwards, “JIMMY LION”).
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User’s browser. The purpose of potentially installed cookies depends on the type of cookie to be installed in the User's browser. Some cookies record the User’s activity on the Website, while others are essential for the Website’s operation. In addition, other cookies may enable the Website to offer Users personalized advertisements or to display interactive videos and graphics.
2. What types of Cookies are installed on the Website?
The cookies that can be installed on the User's device can be classified according to the following criteria:
Owners of the Cookies that can be installed
The cookies that can be installed in the browser of the Users of the Website could be owned by:
- JIMMY LION. The cookies owned by JLION CLOTHING S.L. (or Cookies themselves) are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by JIMMY LION and from which JIMMY LION provides the functionalities requested by the User;
- Third Parties. Third-party Cookies are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain that is not managed by JIMMY LION, but by a private entity that treats the user data obtained through Cookies.
Purpose of the cookies that can be installed
Terms of conservation of cookies that can be installed
Depending on the retention period of the cookies installed in the User’s browser, this website can install:
- Session Cookies: These cookies retain the User's data during the time spent on the Website. As such, the data that is subject to Session Cookies will disappear when the User leaves the session and/or the Website.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies retain data for a specific period of time.
3. International transfers
4. How can Users decide which Cookies are installed in their browsers?
By accessing our Website, the User decides whether or not to authorize the installation of cookies in their browser. To authorize cookies, the User must click on "Accept Cookies". On the other hand, to reject cookies, the User must click on "Configure Cookies", at which point the User can decide which cookies they will install in their browser. JIMMY LION will only install cookies once a user has clicked on "Accept cookies" or has configured the specific cookies to install, guaranteeing that it will not install cookies that have not have been expressly authorized by the User. This applies in all cases except for the cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Website. Besides, Users may revoke or grant other consent for the installation of cookies in their browsers through the "Cookie Settings" panel that is available on the Website.
In addition, the User can also configure their browser and devices to reject, block and, if necessary, delete Cookies. We indicate the relevant procedures to deactivate, block or delete the cookies in different web browsers below:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy-> Setting.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customized Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Customized Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the User is informed that the strictly necessary cookies cannot be rejected through the cookie notice that appears upon accessing the Website as this type of cookies is responsible for guaranteeing the Website’s proper functioning. However, the User may decide not to install strictly necessary cookies by blocking or deleting cookies through the procedure established in the previous paragraph. In case the User voluntarily uninstalls strictly necessary cookies from their browser, JIMMY LION cannot guarantee the proper functioning of their Website and, therefore, is not responsible for defects or errors that may occur within the Website and/or those that could affect the User.
5. User Rights and additional information